1. Intelligent robot product planning, demand analysis management, product definition and version management;
2. Output product demand analysis specification PRD, output prototype design;
3. Responsible for the whole life cycle management of robot products, responsible for the development of project cycle and schedule control.
4. Responsible for product optimization and iteration, continuously tracking product operation, analyzing user behavior and feedback, continuously improving product user experience, and writing product specifications.
1. More than 5 years working experience, good at analyzing and mining product requirements;
2. Proficient in using Axure and other prototype design tools, visio and other flowchart design tools, independently responsible for the prototype design of more than 2 large products;
3. Experience in intelligent hardware and artificial intelligence robot is preferred.If you are interested in our position,our recruit email: firstname.lastname@example.org,we are looking forward to you join in.
Responsible for solving the real problems of object detection, identification and video behavior analysis under RGB camera or RGBD camera.
1. Master degree or above in electronic, communication, computer and other related majors;
2, familiar with the commonly used computer visual field detection identification classification algorithm, a machine learning background, a better understanding of deep learning, there are open source deep learning framework (caffe, tensorflow, torch) related to the actual development experience is a plus;
3. Proficient in c/c++ development, familiar with python bonus points;
4. The development experience of mobile robot or real-time video analysis of relevant core visual algorithms is preferred.If you are interested in our position,our recruit email: email@example.com,we are looking forward to you join in.
1. Responsible for the development, product testing and certification of the company's robot product hardware, and the experience of robot development is preferred;
2. Completed the hardware design, component selection, schematic design and PCB audit, debugging and maintenance of the whole machine hardware;
3. Responsible for the performance improvement and improved test and trial production of conventional products;
4. Responsible for the technical requirements and test specifications of electronic materials.
1. More than 5 years' experience in hardware development, with nvidia TX2 platform development and service robot development experience preferred;
2. Have solid experience in hardware circuit design, PCB Layout and hardware debugging, and be familiar with the design and production process of consumer electronic products;
3. Experience in chip selection, circuit design, product reliability and manufacturability design;
4. Proficient in using the EDA software such as PADS, Orcad and protel, and skilled in using oscilloscope, spectrum instrument and other equipment.If you are interested in our position,our recruit email: firstname.lastname@example.org,we are looking forward to you join in.